Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome !




   Hey everyone ! So this is my OFFICIAL blog site that i will be posting stuff about my life,dance and school gyrls and more. I know i had the other site going on but i didn't like it because I'm getting older :) And i want to show that, so everything that you saw on the other site you will see and get MORE on this one. Another thing is i am really busy i go to school i dance and I'm in a group so when i forget or don't get a chance to post everyday please be patient with me I'm one busy girl! Also A LOT of NEW things are coming the School Gyrls way we have been working sooo hard on our album danicng everything so soon you will see what everyone has been waiting for. So i would love if you all tweet and share to everyone to follow me and i will return the favor Thank you hope you like




- Sade A.







-

3 comments:

  1. who is the new girl since brittany left?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The New girl her name is Rae :) her twitter is @MissRaae

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the best thing about being in the school gyrls? (sorry I would ask these questions on formspring, but mine isn't working) :) all if you girls are soo pretty lol

    ReplyDelete